Hello Cross Country Family,
We hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday! We had a great turnout at our first invitational on Saturday (16th). With over 100 schools participating (some coming out of state) we brought home four medals . Pictured from left to right: Izaak (Varsity FR), Caroline (Varsity, SOPH), Amelia (Varsity, JR) and Emily (JV, FR). I also want to commend the team for their great encouragement to their teammates during all of the races. We had other schools coaches applaud our team for that and that made Coach Lloyd and myself very happy to hear. Great work team.
This week we will continue working hard. As always, please continue to check the ECHS Athletics website for our team schedule and updates.
REMINDERS: ATTENDANCE POLICY
Please continue to plan accordingly regarding practices (and meets) in regards to the Attendance Policy. Keep the following in mind:
- 3 tardies will equal one absence
- 3 absences will result in an email from your coaches and can result in removal from the team
- all athletes should be ready to go for practice at 4:20PM sharp
- please email both of your coaches for any absences/tardies
- if you are suspicious of any injuries, please reach out to your coaches. we will give you a plan of action. simply "not attending because of..." will not excuse you.
Here's to another week!
Coach Lloyd & Coach Linny
XC WEEKLY SCHEDULE
Monday: REST DAY
Tuesday: Practice 4:20-6PM @ECHS
Wednesday: Practice 4:20-6PM @ECHS
Thursday: Practice 4:20-6PM @ECHS
Friday: Practice 4:20-6PM @ECHS